Tuesday, 17 March 2009

For my Grandma

I am finally back in the land of crafting, my mojo has returned an I have had a fab evening of crafting. Tonight is the first time I had done any crafting since last thursday, my poor little lamb is poorly again. She has a nasty cough and cold and is back on the anitbiotics, she has been very clingy hence the reason for my lack of crafting. It is such a shame for her, her chest is really rattling this time and I am really hopeing the meds work else it will be a hospital jobby. She is safe and sound and tucked up in bed over nanny & grandads tonight as both me and Rich are at work tomorrow. So I have had a lovely time crafting and I have made this card following the sketch over at Friday Sketchers, I have had an order for 6 mothers day cards today so have been getting stuck into them and this is one of them.





Dont you just love my gorgeous Tilda image, I received 2 fabby Tilda stamps from a friend the other week and this is the first time I have had chance to ink them up. The papers are Picnic Patch from the D&D collection from Docrafts, the flowers are Prima the sentiments are from Craftwork Cards and the little gems are Papermania.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...