Tuesday 10 March 2009

I am driving in my car !!!

I love Forever Friends, but never quite seem to manage to make a card for any of their challenges. So tonight whilst routing through my stuff to find something suitable for a male card (my cousin's birthday on thurs) I came across this fab FF Decoupage that I had made up previously and not used. So I made the card following the Sketch over on the FF Challenge blog.
I basically kept to the sketch and kept the card nice and simple, which is what I think you need to do on male cards.



The papers are My Minds Eye, which I noticed that when I had cut the circles out of the dotty paper they are traffic light colours. I couldnt have done that better if I had tried. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.

Lyndsey xx

17 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Great card! I agree less is definitely more when making male cards. x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card lyndsey!i agree male cards look better kept simple.i'm really loving these MME paper's,are'nt they fab!hugs amanda xx

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Lyndsey, the colour combo is great and I love him in his car, didn't know he could drive! lol
Clairex

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lyndsey,
What a totally different card I love it and those papers are fab...
Thanks for playing this week at FF...

Emma xxx

Bev said...

So cute Lyndsay, love the sweet 3D image. x

joanne wardle said...

perfect both for the challenge and for a man's card

cats whiskers said...

Just adore this card der I so love the FF bears and the papers and circles are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Wendy said...

Ideal male card, the papers look great and I love the traffic lights. Thanks for joining in the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another stunning card Lyndsey love the image you've used, its great! hugs Linda x hope you are well hunny and having a good week so far.

Fern said...

Hey Lyndsey,

What a great card, i really like the papers, i better get down to Ashmoore and buy some!

Love Fern x

P.s Do you know when the flowers and Penny Black stamps are coming in? :O)

Sue said...

Great card Lyndsey
luv the fabby papers, great image, sue.x

PatR said...

Great card Lyndsey.

Pat x

Tasha said...

Oh wow how cute is this cad i love the little car
love tasha xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is such a cute boy card, love the traffic lights, great idea! xxx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey!

Julie

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey I love this image, it makes a great male card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...