Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I am driving in my car !!!

I love Forever Friends, but never quite seem to manage to make a card for any of their challenges. So tonight whilst routing through my stuff to find something suitable for a male card (my cousin's birthday on thurs) I came across this fab FF Decoupage that I had made up previously and not used. So I made the card following the Sketch over on the FF Challenge blog.
I basically kept to the sketch and kept the card nice and simple, which is what I think you need to do on male cards.



The papers are My Minds Eye, which I noticed that when I had cut the circles out of the dotty paper they are traffic light colours. I couldnt have done that better if I had tried. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...