Thursday 19 March 2009

In the peach

I have had a lovely day of shopping today, not!!!! . Whilst my mum looked after Abbie we went birthday shopping for her, armed with a list made up from Abbie from Argos & the ELC catalogues. She has gone made for a pink DS and one of those my little sister Rosie dolls. Well do you think they had her anywhere no!, we checked out all the Argos's and any other toy shops we could think of but they were all out of stock. Luckily my mum called and told me that Abbie had been showing her the dolls in the Argos book and she now wanted the Roxy doll and not the Rosie, a quick check at Argos showed they had one in stock so off we dashed. Managed to get most of other stuff she wanted quite easily so it turned out ok in the end. We then decided to go to a pub for lunch before we picked her up which was nice.
Anyway onto my card, there is yet another fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday this week. I decided to use one of my fave Sugar Nellie stamps and make her peachy.

The image is Sweet & Sassy, papers are Basic Grey porcelain, fancy edge was done with a Fiskars lace border punch, prima hydrangers & paper roses from the range.
Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

amanda stokes said...

I hate birthday or chrisymas shopping it's always so stressful lol.Fab card i love this image i can't stop making card's with her at the moment lol.hugs amanda xx

Helen said...

Beautiful cars Lyndsey - those papers are gorgeous!

Thanks for the link to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is stunning! This is one of my fav images too!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!! the image is colored beautifully and the papers, layout, border and ribbon is lovely!!...Thanks for spreading the news of my blog candy...Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! I love this paper and the color in it are so pretty!! I love this image as well! :)Kathy

Fern said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, i love the image and gorgeous punch. Those primas really match the Basic Grey paper!

Love fern x :O)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lyndsey! I love this stamp can't get it anywhere tried sugarnellie and they've sold out :-( love the papers you've used! xx

Tab said...

Fab card sweetie, gorge image! Glad you got everything for Abbie's b'day, good job she changed her mind LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

Caroline said...

Stunning card! Great colours and this is one of my favorite images. Caroline x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Lyndsey this is absolutely breath taking! I Just LOVE IT!!!
Beautiful coloring. And "Peach" is such a pretty color to work with isn't it?
Beautiful work!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Riet said...

woww what a beautiful card Lyndsey.

hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

stunning card Lyndsey I love the papers and image so pretty hugs Jill x

Tasha said...

I think this is sensational and i love the choice of colours. I wasnt going to buy this paper pack - but you have just swung it for me!
love tasha xx

gina g said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey love the papers. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...