Monday 9 March 2009

Better late than never!!

I originally made this card following the sketch over at Mojo Monday, however I have had a major problem with my internet connection for the last 4 days and have not been able to get online. The sketch has now changed over at Mojo Monday so this card is basically null and void. Been as it took me ages to make, and I wanted to show you this fab Tilda image sent to me by a blogging buddy, which I coloured in first then had a right game trying to match papers up with it, I thought I might as well post it anyway.



Image is Tilda with Sunflower coloured in with PM's, papers are Basic Grey 2 scoops, Papermania pearl gems, computer generated sentiment and ribbon from stash.

I would also like to say that because of my connection problems I am now having to play catch up looking at all your lovely creations over the last couple of days, so if I havent left you any comments its because I havent managed to get round to your blog yet but I am slowly getting there.

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Lyndsey this card is beautiful
love tasha xx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lyndsey,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Mrs Wonka said...

what a fabby bright card!

Mrs W x

Fern said...

Georgous card Lyndsey, i love the colours and the image is fab:O)

Love Fern x

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! I love this cute Tilda. x

Tab said...

Utterly gorge honey! Love the little Tilda!
Hugs Tab xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is beautiful, am having a green time at the moment myself. This is my fav Tilda, I just love Sunflowers. Hope your connection problems are sorted, it was my turn last week. Thanks for your lovely comments hun, much appreciated. Heidi xxxxx

Enfys said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, I am into green in a big way at the moment. Hope your puter is sorted soon
hugs
Enfys

gina g said...

gorgeous card love the tilda and beautiful papers. luv gina xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the delish papers and sweet image x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card Lynsey such fabulous colours and your colouring is pefect
Glaad you got your internet sorted
Hugs Jacqui x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lyndsey, this is such a gorgeous card hunny! lovely image and gorgeous colour! hugs Linda x

Lynsey said...

Another pretty card Lyndsey, I love the colours!
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...