Monday 2 March 2009

From your little Princess !!

This is my first Mothers Day card for this year following the fab sketch from the Sketch & Stash challenge blog. I love the layout this week its so simple but looks really good, which is good for me as I have a few of these mothers day cards to make. My new stash is this gorgeous image which I recieved today from a blogging buddy and I just had to colour her in with my new Promarkers, I am so loving these at the minute.



The image is Princess Anya from the Greeting Farm, coloured in with Promarkers from Silly Monkey Crafts with a touch of Glamour Dust added to her tiara & wand. Papers are Basic Grey Eva, crystal gems are Dovecraft and the ribbon is from the Range. The sentiment was computer generated.

Lyndsey xx

20 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Aww what a sweet card.I'm ok ta!Don't ask about the house lol!
amanda xx

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely!

Sally said...

You have been soooooo busy, loving all your additions, this one is super cute, I have just accidentally brought some of these, they look so much fun.
Hope your week started well.
Sally. x

Joey said...

ooooh hun your colouring on anya is gorgeous, fabulous card, the papers really compliment her so well. joey.x

Leanne said...

Wow wow wow, thats adoreable! Wish I had that image to use on my daughters birthday card - looks just like her!
Leanne :o)
xx

karen said...

love it !!! x karen x
allsortsacards.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Oh, this is such a cute card :)

Fern said...

What a fab card lyndsey, i love the image. Thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck!

Riet said...

woww Lyndsey,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

Tab said...

Gorge card sweetie! Love the image, and your getting to be a dab-hand at those pormarkers.
Hgs Tab xxx

Sally said...

Hi - I have been given an award & have passed it onto you - you can find it on my blog.
Sal. x

Anonymous said...

What a goregous card,love the inage.Denise x

Anonymous said...

Goregous card,love the image.i've left something for you on my blog.Denise x

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey! I adore her little sparkly wand and crown! Glad you enjoyed the sketch!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sue said...

oh gorgeous card Lyndsey she looks beautiful, gorgeous papers, sue.x

Tara said...

Brilliant colouring with your ProMarkers Lyndsey and I love the colours you've used! xx

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and your colouring.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Tasha said...

Wow what a magical Anya card - its truely stunning
love tasha xx

gina g said...

oh love this lyndsey love the scrummy papers and the image, your colouring is fab. luv gina xx

Chrissie said...

How cute is this Lyndsey? These little images are so sweet and I love the colour scheme too.
Thanks for joining in with S&S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...