Monday, 2 March 2009

From your little Princess !!

This is my first Mothers Day card for this year following the fab sketch from the Sketch & Stash challenge blog. I love the layout this week its so simple but looks really good, which is good for me as I have a few of these mothers day cards to make. My new stash is this gorgeous image which I recieved today from a blogging buddy and I just had to colour her in with my new Promarkers, I am so loving these at the minute.



The image is Princess Anya from the Greeting Farm, coloured in with Promarkers from Silly Monkey Crafts with a touch of Glamour Dust added to her tiara & wand. Papers are Basic Grey Eva, crystal gems are Dovecraft and the ribbon is from the Range. The sentiment was computer generated.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...