Thursday, 26 March 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge 12

Well its Thursday and that means its time for another Charisma Cardz challenge. This week the challenge has been set by Sharon and is :-

My Favourite Things

So, for this challenge just make something using your favourite things. That could be a favourite technique, a style, papers, embellishments, images - whatever you like really. The thing we want you to do is Have Fun!

Here is my card, I have used my favorite Magnolia image, these gorgeous pretty papers, flowers & lace which as my fav things to use and of course one of my circle sentiments which are my fav cause I created them !!



The wonderful prize we have is split into two parts! Firstly,
This week we are proud to be sponsored by.....


Sally-Ann from Grab-a-doodle-do

has very kindly donated the Libby downloads! However should the winner already have these downloads they may of course choose another download!Grab-a-doodle-do offers Trendy doodles/digital downloads for you to print, colour and create all your lovely crafty things! Prices start from only £1.99!

The second part of our prize this week is...
a 2 week Guest Designer slot with our challenge.
How good is that?


So why not create a card with your favorite items and come on over and join in the fun, you never know you could be the Guest Designer.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...