Wednesday 11 March 2009

A rose for you

I have been going mad lately colouring loads of images with my Promarkers, I think I am slowly getting better. So I thought its about time I started to use some of them up. This gorgeous Tilda image was given to me in a RAK from a blogging buddy and it is one of my favorites. I also managed to get my hands on the new Dandelion & Daisy paper pack which has got some lovely pastel pattern papers. So I made this card following the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday.



Image Tilda with rose from Magnolia, papers are Picnic Patch from Docrafts, DCVW cardstock, Craftwork Cards Sentiment, paper roses from the Range and lace from my shop.

Lyndsey xx

17 comments:

Tab said...

oooh such a pretty card sweetie! Adore the lace, just beautiful.
Hugs Tab xxx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the way you've coloured the tilda image and the pretty papers. Michele x

Joey said...

Hi Hun this is such a pretty card, i love this tilda. sorry hun i forgot to credit you with the sentiment duh! huge apologies. joey.xxx

Bev said...

So pretty - the colours and image are gorgeous x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the roses and the lace - gorgeous fnishing touches
love tasha xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Lyndsey how strange. I jus stamped up this image ready to colour, thank you for the extra inspiration. Hugs Linda x

Riet said...

woww what a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hunni! there's something on my blog for you

Hugz carly xx

Vee said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey the image is gorgeous and you have coloured it perfectly.I love those little roses. Wish I had a Range up here seems to be a great shop.
xx Vee

Jo said...

awwwww so cute and very pretty.
Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday!
Jo xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

You have used my fav Tilda, such a beautiful stamp. Love the papers and those flowers are super, those pens are certainly a learning curve for you and me, am still playing with mine, take care Heidi xxx

cats whiskers said...

What a truly pretty card lve the colours, colouring and the beautiful lace
Hugs Jacqui x

Fern said...

Beautiful Card Lyndsey, i love the pastel colours and the image. i have something for you on my blog.

Love Fern x :O)

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey I love this card! Your colouring looks great!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Leanne said...

Oh Lyndsey this is beautiful!
Leanne :o)
xx

Tara said...

This is really sweet Lyndsey and your colouring is fab! Love that lace too! xx

gina g said...

Fab card Lyndsey i love these papers too. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...