Friday 20 March 2009

Flowers for you

Well hasn't the weather been gorgeous today, I promised Oli that I would take him over the park on the BMX track after school today. Should have kept my mouth shut, been as Rich was at home he suggested I take my bike (rearly used) and have a ride with him, whilst he pushed Abbie on her trike. Lets just say my legs now feel like jelly and I need a padded cushion to sit on lol!!!!!
Anyway this is the card I have made for my little brother to give his mum (my stepmum). I followed the sketch over on the Penny Black challenge blog and used this fabby stamp called Guess What!


The image is Penny Black, papers are Basic Grey porcelain, Prima flowers, Papermania pearl brads and circle cut out with a Sizzix die on my Big Shot and then I used my Cropodile to punch the holes all the way round.
Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

karen said...

lovely card i so love the penny black stamps. x karen x

Joey said...

oh my gosh Lyndsey I LOVE THIS CARD! fabulous work hun. Joey.xxx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card lyndsey.love the image so sweet.hugs amanda xx

Tasha said...

Lyndsey this is a wwonderful card - i love the choice of papers and the image you have used which you have coloured perfectly
love tasha xx

Riet said...

wowww Lyndsey-Marie,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Fabby card again love those paper and that image is so cute and coloured beautifully
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, flowers are beautiful and love the stamp. Have a good weekend!
Clairex

Georgia said...

This is stunning! I love the image and the colours!
Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

this is so sweet i just love it Lyndsey love the porcelain papers. luv gina xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Beautiful Lyndsey. I love that little hedge hog image. And the way you've colored him really brought him to life.
Hugs
Lynda =)

Lynsey said...

Another pretty card Lynsey, love the image!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Bev said...

Absolutely adorable! Those papers are so yummy. Love the scalloped borders and mat too, really effective x

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Absolutely Stunning Card!

PatR said...

Lovely card, great choice of colours and such a cute image coloured beautifully. Picked up some images from the shop on Friday, thanks.

Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...