Friday, 20 March 2009

Flowers for you

Well hasn't the weather been gorgeous today, I promised Oli that I would take him over the park on the BMX track after school today. Should have kept my mouth shut, been as Rich was at home he suggested I take my bike (rearly used) and have a ride with him, whilst he pushed Abbie on her trike. Lets just say my legs now feel like jelly and I need a padded cushion to sit on lol!!!!!
Anyway this is the card I have made for my little brother to give his mum (my stepmum). I followed the sketch over on the Penny Black challenge blog and used this fabby stamp called Guess What!


The image is Penny Black, papers are Basic Grey porcelain, Prima flowers, Papermania pearl brads and circle cut out with a Sizzix die on my Big Shot and then I used my Cropodile to punch the holes all the way round.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...