Thursday 19 March 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge 10

Well its Thursday again, so that means its time for a new challenge over at Charisma, this week the challenge has been set by the lovely Joanne and she has given us a fab sketch to work with.

This week we are sponsered by

Jessica Lynn Original Is a company run by Jessica herself! providing original hand drawn stamps! at very low low prices!She has very kindly donated a $30 Gift certificate to this weeks winner!

Here is my card, I have made a mothers day card for my mum, I found this image in my box and new I had to use it as my mum is a fab knitter and knits Abbie some fab cardi's

The image is by Hanglar, the papers are from the D&D collection from Docrafts, flowers are Prima and the sentiment was computer generated.
Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Georgia said...

This is such a fab card! I love it!
xxxx

Fern said...

I have to get these fab papers- they're lovely! And please may i ask: wher do you get these Hangler and Strangler images from?

Love Fern x :O)

Jill said...

beautiful card Lyndsey your mum will love it hugs Jill x

Tara said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey, fab image and I love the spotty paper too! xx

Lynsey said...

Another pretty card Lyndsey, this is lovely!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tasha said...

Hey there such a cute card i love the colour
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...