Thursday 9 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 14 & exciting news!!!

Its Thursday so that means its time for a new challenge over on Charisma Cardz. The challenge this week has been set by the lovely Joy and her challenge is PURPLE & GREEN.

As always you can make whatever you like as long as you follow the challenge theme. There is a lovely prize this week so why not pop over and join in the fun.

Here is my card, I had a major panic attack this week as I couldn't find any purple & green papers anywhere, then guess what!! I found my Spring Burst paper pad from Papermania and what colour is that, yes you guessed it.

I have cheated slightly and have followed a fab sketch from over on the Friday Sketcher blog as well.


The papers are Papermania, Hanglar image, Raffia Lace from Paper Cellar, Poppicrafts flowers, Papermania pearl brads & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.
Now on to my news, Its my last week as Guest Designer over on the Charisma Challenge blog and I have been asked to stay on as a proper DT member, how cool is that!!!!. So I thinks I may be putting some candy up in the next few days to celebrate.
Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card...love those papers!
Congrats on the DT position too!
Helen x

Fern said...

Congratulations Lyndsey, this is great news! And what a fabulous card aswell! I love the flowers, and image. The PM papers are so bright and colourful!

Love Fern x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well done you, you go girl, whooo! Am not surprised hun, wonderful news! Love this little beauty, I love the papers and stitching. Not seen that image before, she is really pretty, have a great Easter love and hugs Heidi xxx

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Great Card love all the stitching and that cute stamp.

Tracyxx

Joey said...

Hiya Hun, yeah thats not a problem! give me a few days and I'll sort them for you. congrats on your dt whooo hoooo!!! :O) beautiful card, love this colour combo. Joey.xxx

Riet said...

wowww Lyndsey,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey your card is beautiful!
Great news about your DT place, I'm so pleased for you!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...loving the colours.
Huge congrats on your dt postion, woo hoo!!!
Emma x

Unknown said...

er...this is stunning love the papers and colours too overall a fabulous creation......lv sasssyx

Heather said...

GORGEOUS Lyndsey!! What fabulous papers and what a great job you've done with the sketch. Love that gorgeously coloured Hanglar girl and fab details.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous and what wonderful papers, love all the stiching too. Congrats on your DT place.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

oh this is very sweet! the purple and the green look fantastic and the image is awesome
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...