Tuesday 27 January 2009

Purple & Lime are sublime!!!!

Hello there, Just a little post from me tonight as I have been busy doing some more demo samples. I have however managed to find a little time to take part in the Sketch Saturday Challenge. There is a fab sketch so why not pop over and have a look. I have used another Leanne Ellis image from Sugar Nellie and some fab papers from Papermania called spring burst.




The extras little bits are : Flowers made using Xcut flower punch with Papermania brad in centre, Dovecraft ribbon & Oval sentiment from Craftwork Cards.



The inside.


Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

ooh fab card lyndsey!what have you used to do the scallop bit at the bottom?hugs amanda xx not long now eh?are you all prepared?

Raspberry Cupcake said...

I really like your card for the challenge! Gorgeous colours!

Bev said...

Wow, this is fabulous Lyndsey - LOVE the colour combo and how you have decorated the inside. Truly stunning!

hugs Bev x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - I love the colours of those papers! Fab image too - I love that stamp!
Helen x
PS - I'm afraid I've tagged you...if you pop over to my blog all will become clear...lol!

amanda stokes said...

thanks lyndsey ive changed it now lol xx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is gorgeous!!!!! I love the colour scheme the inside is fabulous. joey xxx

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card - I love the 2 new papermania ranges too

Tara said...

Another inspired choice of colours Lyndsey, fab card! xx

cats whiskers said...

Morning Dear, I love visiting your blog not only 'cos it gives me mydaily fix of Robbie, but you always have something lovely to look at. This is just perfect love the image and the colour combo
big hugs
Jacqui x

Heather said...

WOW Lyndsey - stunning. Love the colours you've used and those papers are superb. Love the Leanne Ellis image, she is so cute.
hugs Heather xxx

gina g said...

oh now i luv this one, gorgeous colours. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...