Saturday 10 January 2009

2 Challenges 1 card

This week I have decided that I am going to complete all the challenges that I have listed on my blog. So far I have never managed to do this, so I have set myself this little challenge. I am also going to try and get my sample cards done for the demo, whilst encorporating these challenges. This first card covers Forever Friends Challenge blog which is your favorite colour & the new challenge blog Charisma Cards which is Pink. So as you have guessed my favorite colour is pink, however I have added in cream as the colour combo makes me think of my favorite chocolate from Thorntons which is a white one in their lovely little pink boxes.




I have sliced the front off the card on the digagonal for added interest and over layed the image. Then have decorated the inside which is where I have put the sentiment.
The image is a FF Decoupage, the papers are my new ones from Papermania Scrumptious collection, paper roses from the Range and ribbon box from the shop. I have also inked all the edges with Papaya Cream Colour box Q ink pad for definition.

The Inside


Again have used Scrumptious papers and a little notelet for the centre.

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Janet said...

This is gorgeous! Love the shape of the card!X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card thank you for playing with charisma cardz this week, i love what you've done for inside Carly xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

Leanne said...

Wow, I love the design of this card! Its stunning! Thank you for entering into our first challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges.
Good Luck!
Leanne
xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey this is so pretty! I love it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tara said...

This is adorable Lyndsey, you really are making some beautiful cards! xx

Donna said...

Wow this is fab Lyndsey Marie and so perfectly put together. Thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really beautiful card Lyndsey. What a great idea to arrange the colour combo around your favourite chocolate! Thanks for joining in the first Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon

Paula said...

Hi Lyndsey your card is so lovely hun and thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sue said...

oh Lyndsey this is so cute, luv it, sue.x

Shelly said...

Great little FF card! I've not been tempted yet by these little bear decoupage sets, but you've made them look extra special, Mmmm maybe another little thing to buy yikes x

Vee said...

Hi Lyndsey,Really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge.
x Vee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...