Monday 27 April 2009

1 Card 2 challenges

Second card from me today, I have used a new Gorjuss Girl that I got last week. I have made the card following the sketch over on A Spoon Full Of Sugar and am also entering it into the Creative Inspirations blog which is a recipe challenge of 4 flowers, 3 papers & 2 buttons. I have used 4 flowers but have layered them up to fit the sketch (hope this is ok).



The image is from Sugar Nellie, papers are Basic Grey Wisteria, Poppicraft flowers with Papermania pearl brads & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment. Buttons & ribbon from stash.

Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lyndsey!Fab card, I'm loving my gorjuss girls at the min so lovely to colour.
amanda xx

Lynsey said...

Wow I'm in love with card! A great image and great papers!
Hugs Lynsey:)

kelly ledder said...

Wonderful colours xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Lundsey,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, gorgeous colouring,scrummy papers, sue.x

Tab said...

Fab card, love the layout and the papers are gorge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Vee said...

Wonderful card Lyndsey I love your image and you fab colours.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Stunning.

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey...
Fab card, great colour combo and layout :O)
Thanks for telling me where i could get the CCSR from.
I'll be up there this weekend!!

Love Fern xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the new Gorjuss and Wisteria papers!
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Lyndsey, how do you do it hunny? i love the image and the gorgeous colours you've chosen. Hugs Linda x

Fern said...

You won!!
Over at the Sugar Bowl your this weeks winner! :O)

Fern xx

Sarpreet said...

georgous card, Lyndsey, thank you for the lovely message on my blog and i am about to send you a private message on the docrafts forum x

Janet said...

Fabulous card! Love it!X

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey this is absolutely gorgeous love the BG paper hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Oh so beautiful! These are my favourite papers they are so pretty and such wonderful shades. The image compliments the papers and your colouring again is fantastic.
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...