Tuesday 25 November 2008

Stamp Something Friday

The theme over at Stamp Something Friday is Thanksgiving, you can do anything you like as long as it is a card giving thanks for something. This theme is fab for me as I have made a thanks card for a lovely blogging friend who replied to my post re: Image swap, she is sending me some lovely images and I am doing the same in return. This is the card I have made for her and I have packed it full of yummy images. I applogise for the pic, the colours are much more muted in real life.



Papers are Papermania Retro Floral, Images is Magnolia Tilda with hearts, Prima flowers, Sizzix swirl, Papermania brads. The sentiment is my own computer generated.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, don't apologise for the colours being bright, they look just fab and I really love bright cards, especially when the weather's so damp and dreary outside! xx

gina g said...

well its fab lovely and bright to brighten any ones day. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...