Sunday, 9 November 2008

Baby Girl

Not done much crafting this weekend, was at work all day Saturday, then went out on the night got back in about 1am and had a lovely lie in this morning. Not really got much mojo today so have spent a lazy day just pottering around the house and colouring in some images. I did however make a couple of cards on Friday night which I have not posted yet so these are what I am going to show you now. My niece is about to give birth anyday now and we know that its going to be a girl. So I have made a couple of cards up in advance, these cards are a first for me as they dont actually have an image just a sentiment. I found some lovely Basic Grey rub ons in my stash from the Sugar collection which once I had sorted the sentiments out didnt really need any images on the card. Not sure if I am 100% happy with as I am so used to having an image as the centre piece of the card, so let me know what you think.


Thanks Lyndsey xx

Papers are DCWV Nana's Kids, Sentiment Basic Grey Sugar rub ons, Prima flower, Papermania brad, buttons & ribbon from stash.

Papers & Sentiment are from the Basic Grey Sugar colletion, Prima flowers & Papermania brads, ribbon from stash.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...