Monday, 10 November 2008

Secret Crafter Challenge No 6 meets Magnolia V Stampavie

This card combines 2 challenges, Sketch no 6 by Wendy over on the Secret Crafter challenge blog and Week 2 in the Magnolia V Stampavie challenge blog. Which this week is Clean & Simple "A nice clean simple stream line look & no more than 3 colours".



I chose to put these 2 together as I felt that the Secret Crafter sketch fitted in the lines of clean & simple. As you can see the colours I have used are Red, Yellow & Blue (the little flower). Now I wasnt sure about whether hair colour counts so I hope not. Also the stem on the flower is green (do you think I am gonna get away with that cause I could always say blue & yellow = green).
Papers are Doodlebug, Image is Magnolia Tilda with flower, Core'dinations cardstock & PM rub on sentiment.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...