Friday, 7 November 2008

Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge 4/11 meets Papertake 3/11

I have only just found the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog so this is the first time I have entered it. This week you had to follow a sketch. For my card I decided to rotate the card and use a DL blank. I have also decided to use this for the Papertake Weekly Challenge as well with the theme simply sparkle, which IU have done with the sparkly brads and backing paper. I sold some cards this week so had a little shopping trip to my new found shop and brought another 2 PB's, another jar of Prima Flowers and some brads. So I decided to use one of my new stamps for this challenge.




Papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery, PB stamp, Prima flowers, Doodlebug sparkly brads, the slits in the corner have been made with a Dovecraft corner punch.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...