Monday 3 November 2008

Sketch Saturday Sketch 23

Over on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog they have a fab sketch this week from Coco. Its mainly circles which I love and am very into putting circles on my card at the moment, as it looks just a bit different to the usual squares and rectangles. I carried on with my pink theme and came up with this.



I love how this card has turned out, and think I will be making a few more cards using this layout. Background is Core'dinations cardstock embossed with Big Shot and Sizzix snowflake texture plate them sanded to show up the embossing. Papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas, Prima Flowers with tiny little shaped buttons in centre, Dovecraft ribbon & my fave item at the moment Forever Friends christmas stickers. Hope you like.


Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Fab card. Love the FF image and the papers also. Michele x

Debbie said...

Really cute card Lyndsey, the FF image is so sweet and I love the fab papers anf flowers. Debbie x

Mariska said...

Love that Forever Friend image, it's so cute. Gorgeous colours, love the pink! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Donna said...

Lovely papers you've used on this card Lyndsey and the image is so cute :) Donna x

amanda stokes said...

hi lyndsey!yes thanks for letting me know about the forever friend's challenge blog!I love love love this card!can i ask what you used for the circle's?x x

Lesley said...

another fab card...love it...luv n hugs Lesley xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, fab papers too.

Claire said...

Great card. I love the Forever Friends images and the papers you've used are fab.

Claire

COCO said...

oh what a beautiful card I love the colors! very nice stamp !!!
thank you very much for your participation in my first sketch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...