Monday 1 March 2021

Up in the Air

Good morning,

Pinch, punch 1st of the Month!

It's a bit of a frosty start here to March, so hoping to brighten up the day I'm sharing this sweet slimline card using the fabulous MFT stamps Up in the Air stamp set.

To start I coloured all my images with my Spectrum Noir markers (listed below lightest to darkest)

Red - CR7, CR8, CR11
Yellow - CT1, CT3, CT4 
Orange - OR1, OR2, OR3
Green - LG1, LG3, LG5
Blue - TB1, TB3, TB4
Purple - PL2, PL4, PL3
Bear - EB1, EB2, GB11 - TN5, TN7, TN9 
Baskets - EB2, GB8, GB10 

To create my background panel I used the Scene it 6x6 Stencil with Mermaid Lagoon distress ink for my clouds and cut the hills out of green card using the Landscape Edges dies both from Time for Tea Designs.

I cut this panel slightly smaller than a DL card and added to the front with foam tape. I used the images to create the sweet little scene and finished off with a few clear gems.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...