Tuesday 30 March 2021

Special Delivery

Good morning everyone,

We are supposed to be in for a very sunny day today to so its a perfect day to share this cute bright and cheery card using the Lawn Fawn Special Delivery stamp set.

I started by colouring my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Chick - LY2, LY1, LY3
Beak - OR1, OR2, OR3
Box - EB2, GB8, GB10, TN7
Bag - BG4, BG5, BG6

I used the MFT Quilt Die to cut a white frame and papers from the Lawn Fawn Spring Fling to paper piece in the pattern design. This was then layered onto a piece of yellow card cut using the largest of the First Edition Postage Stamp Nesting Dies. 

I added a couple of die cut clouds behind my image to create the impression of a sky and popped the stamped sentiment banner towards the bottom right hand side of the panel.

The whole panel was adhered to a 5x5 card blank and finished off with a few randomly placed clay hearts from Lucy's Cards

Thank you for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...