Sunday 28 February 2021

You are Awesome

Happy Sunday!,

It's the end of another week and also the end of February, which means this is my last card as part of my guest month at Time for Tea Designs. I have really enjoyed sharing my creations with you over this past month and quite sad its all over.

On a more cheerful note tomorrow we say hello to March, bringing with it the start of spring and hopefully brighter days. March also means Mother's Day will soon be upon us, so I have used the adorable Smitten Kitten stamp set to make a cute slimline Mother's Day card.


To start with I stamped and coloured the cute kitty's with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Kitty's  TN2, CT4, GB5
Balloons & Heart Box
Yellow - CT1, CT3, CT4
Red - CR10, CR11, DR3
Pink - BP1, BP2, BP5, BP7

To make the back ground I cut out the Lots Of Love Slimline Die from scrap card to use as a stencil. Using distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple to create my ombre look. I then cut the panel out using one of the outer dies from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies

I used the You Are Awesome Sentiment Die along with stamps from my stash to create my sentiment which I added to the middle of the card. The kitty's were placed above and beneath the sentiment and I added a circle cut from velum behind them just to make them pop from background a little.

I added a few clear sequins randomly around the card to finish off.

Thank you for popping by the blog today.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...