Thursday 4 March 2021

Bunny Birthday Wishes

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself today after getting in a fight with my car door! resulting in a possible hairline fracture in my arm😔 so I wanted spread some cheer and share this bright rainbow card with you today. I used the cute  MFT Stamps Somebunny Stamp Set to create my little scene.

I had a few rainbow backgrounds made up using strips of coloured card and as soon as I saw this cute Heart cover plate die from Time for Tea Designs I knew that they would great behind the die.

I coloured the images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below lightest to darkest)

Rabbit - BG1, BG3, BG5 
Dress - CR3,  CR2,  CR6 
Chick - CT1,  CT3,  CT4 
Balloon - TB1, TB3, TB4
Truck - TN5,  TN7,  TN9 - IG5,  IG7,  IG9
Flowers - GT1, GT2, GT3 - TB1, TB3, TB4 - CR3, CR2, CR6 

I layered up the 'Happy sentiment 3 times for dimension and added it to the top section of the panel, stamping the sentiment above and below the die cut.

I finished by matting the panel onto black card and then adding to the front of a 5x7 card blank. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey x



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

A lovely bright and beautiful card.

Kath x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...