Sunday 21 March 2021

Hogs and Kisses

Happy Sunday everyone, 

It's officially spring, the sun is shining and I wish I was out I the fresh air enjoying myself just like this little cutie.  However I have an ironing mountain to tackle then I'm hoping for a crafty afternoon.

I adore this sweetie from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set, they look like they're having so much fun out in the sunshine on their glittery scooter (I mean who doesn't love anything that's glittery!)

To start I coloured my image with my Spectrum Noir markers (listed below in order of lightest to darkest) and cut out with the Hogs and Kisses Coordinating Dies .

Pig - CR3, CR2, FS8, CR1
Scooter - GT1, GT2, GT3 


I wanted to do a little something different with the back ground and had an idea in mind using the Speech Bubble Stamps. I took the A2 Layering Die Set and using the 2nd largest cut a panel of white card, which I then added colour too using Cracked Pistachio & Evergreen Bough Distress Inks. 

I laid out the speech bubble stamps across the panel and stamped using Versafine Ink in Onxy Black, repeating a couple of stamps to fill out the whole background.

I created the little scene using a selection of dies from the Landscape Edges Dies and Windmill Add On Set and added it towards the bottom of the panel, trying not to cover up too much of the background.

The whole panel was then matted on the black card cut using the largest Layering Die and added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide. I finished off with a few randomly placed clear sequins.

Thank you for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Super cute card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...