Friday 12 March 2021

Sprinkles of Love

Good morning everyone,

Well it's a bright but windy start to the day here, perfect for battening down the hatches and crafting.

Today I want to share this magical fairy card with you using the MFT Stamps Flower Fairies stamp set. These girls are so cute and the sentiment is just perfect for sending to someone just because.

I started by colouring my images with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order lightest to darkest)

Skin - FS2, FS5, FS7, TN2
Cheeks - CR3 
Hair (brown) - EB2, GB10, EB6, EB5
Hair (blonde) - LY2, LY1, EB2, GB10
Lilac - JB1, LV1, PL2 
Pink - CR3, CR4  CR6, CR9
Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3 
Leaves - LG2, LG3, LG5 
Wings - IB1, IB2, IB3

I took a 6x6 card blank and trimmed it down to 12cm wide and added a piece of the stripy paper to front slightly smaller than the card to leave a nice border.

For the panel I cut out a piece of white card using the 2nd largest die from the A2 Layering Dies and die cut an inverted scalloped circle towards to top section. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in bottom right hand corner.

I created a cloud background using the 6x6 Scene It Stencil and added this to the back of the panel before adhering the panel to the card using foam pads.

I popped the fairies around the aperture using foam pads and finished off with some pretty gems.

Thank you for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Koraliki Beaty said...

Great work. Amazing coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...