Wednesday 10 March 2021

Happy Bird-Day

Happy hump day everyone,

No crafting going on here at the minute as currently my arm is in a splint due to an argument with my car door!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣. However I have a few I've not shared yet to at least give me a couple of posts.

So today I'm sharing this adorable birthday card using the cute Lawn Fawn Special Delivery stamp set & add on set. I'd originally brought it for a Valentines Day make but never got round to using it, however its definitely a versatile stamp and will be great for other occasions.

I started with colouring my images with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Owl Body - BG1, BG2, BG3
Owl Feathers - BG4, BG5, BG6, BG8 
Chick - LY2, LY1, LY3
Beaks - OR1, OR2, OR3
Boxes - EB2, GB8, GB10, TN7
Branch - TN5, TN7, TN9 
Leaves - LG1, LG3,  LG5 
Hats & Bag - TB4, TB6, TB8 - CR7, CR8, CR11

To create the scene I firstly cut out a panel using the largest die from the Time for Tea Designs  A2 Layering Dies. I used the Scene it 6x6 Stencil for the clouds and the Landscape Border Dies for the grass. I also popped the little chick in a branch from the Be Owlsome stamp set. 

I matted the whole scene onto some Navy card and finally added the panel onto a 5x7 card blank that was cut down to size.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Super cute card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...