Sunday 7 March 2021

Tutu Birthday

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone,

Today I want to share with you this sweet birthday card using the adorable MFT stamps Tutu Trio stamp set. This set is totally adorable and just perfect for cute feminine card.

I coloured my images with my Spectrum Noir markers using the following colours (listed in order of lightest to darkest )

Rabbit - GG1, GG2, GG4
Wings - IB1, IB2, IB3
Bear - BG2, BF3, BG5, BG6, BG8
Pink - PP1, PP2, PP4
Green - GT1, GT2, GT3

I took a DL card blank and added spun sugar distress ink along the middle section where the apertures would be. 

I cut out the Slimline aperture panel and used a heart stencil and peacock feathers distress ink to create my patten on the panel.

The panel was added to my card with foam tape to give it some dimension, before adding the cute images to each aperture.

I finished off adding a sentiment to the card made by stamping the sentiment onto black card and heat embossing with fine white detail powder.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, have a great weekend. 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...