Sunday 28 March 2021

Happy Mail

Good afternoon and happy Sunday,

Anyone else body clock messed up  from that lack of 1 hours sleep? Well I know I could have stayed in bed for and extra hour, but it's Sunday and I like to get my jobs done out of the way so I can spend the rest of the crafting.

Anyway today I want to share this cute shaker card with you made using the adorable Happy Mail stamp and die set perfect to send a card to someone to say hello.

To start with I stamped and coloured the images using my Spectrum Noir markers (listed below in order of lightest to darkest).

Raccoon - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9 
Dog - IG1, IG2,  IG3, IG5
Boxes- EB2, GB8, GB10 
Pink - CR3,  CR4,  CR6
Green - BT2, BT4, BT6

I decided to make a cute shaker card and used the Dotty Hearts Cover Plate to cut the front panel. Using a Circle Nesting Die to cut the aperture.

I added a sheet of acetate across the back of the panel and used a double layer of foam tape to create the dimension to added my shaker elements which are one of the new Embellishment Mixes, finally adding a piece of teal card across the back.
 
I took a piece of patterned paper and cut just slightly larger than the panel and adhered both to a 5x7 card blank trimmed down to fit.

I added the die cut Hello Sentiment Die in the bottom left hand corner and added a few clear gems to finish. 

If you would like to purchase any of items I've used on my card today use code T4TLYNDSEY10 to get 10% off your order 😀

Thank you for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...