Thursday 18 March 2021

Floral Blooms

 Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to share this sweet card with you today made using the lovely Spring Blooms Dies from Time for Tea Designs. 

Originally these dies were part of the Spring Blooms Kit, however this sold out pretty quickly but you can still purchase all the dies and stamps individually over in the T4TD Store.

To make the card I first cut 2 panels of white card using the A2 Nesting Dies. I then used the Spring Blooms Dies to cut out apertures in one piece of white card before adhering the 2 pieces together.

I used the same dies to cut the flowers and leaves from coloured card, before giving them some depth with distress ink. The die cuts were then inlaid back into the apertures in the panel.

I die cut the Hello Sentiment Die from blue card, again giving it depth with distress ink before cutting the outer section from velum. This was then added towards the bottom of the panel of the LH side.

The whole panel was matted onto blue card to create a small border and then added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide.

To finish off I added some randomly placed clear sequins.

Thank you for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...