Saturday 19 April 2014

Shop with style

Hi all,

I hope you are all enjoyed the Easter Weekend and haven't over indulged on Hot Cross Buns & Eggs just yet lol!!. I  have been having a play with my speccies trying to get used to them and I was quite pleased with how this image finished up (apart from a little bleed on the bag!!!), so decided to turn her into a card.


I used one of the gorgeous girls from All Dressed Up Stamps - from the Love to Shop image and teamed her with some fabby Echo Park Papers. (I love the fact that you get the image as a whole and then each girl as an indiviual image too!!)

I went with a pretty simple layout with minimal embellishments and kept it simple with the colours too, Black & White with a little splash of Pink.

Speccie Colours Used
Skin - FS2, FS4, FS5, FS7, TN3

Hair TN1, EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10

Top & Bag- BGR1, BGR2, BGR3
Skirt - PP5, PP3, PP1


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

------------------------------------------------

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with a Ribbon

Digi Haven - (Digi Image only) Black & White + 1 

Thats Crafty - Black & White + 1

The Stamping Boutique - Birthday Card

4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the very pretty image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Joey said...

JUST love this Lyndsey, its gorgeous. Joey x

Marghe said...

so cute.....
http://mayodetalles.blogspot.com/

Christine L said...

Pink and black must be my favourite colour combo... and your stunning card using such a vibrant pink looks sooooo fabulous... I LOVE it!

Hope you had a lovely Easter..
Christine x

Fliss said...

Lovely card Lyndsey and fabulously girly.
Thanks for joining in with our That's Crafty challenge.
Fliss x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your fantastic papers and colours and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

How did I miss commenting on this? I remember seeing it on FB and guess what? It's as gorgeous here as it was there! hahahhaha... love this though, gorgeous colour combo!

Hath said...

Beautiful design!. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz -hope to see you again for a furture challenge. hugs Angelie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...