Saturday, 19 April 2014

Shop with style

Hi all,

I hope you are all enjoyed the Easter Weekend and haven't over indulged on Hot Cross Buns & Eggs just yet lol!!. I  have been having a play with my speccies trying to get used to them and I was quite pleased with how this image finished up (apart from a little bleed on the bag!!!), so decided to turn her into a card.


I used one of the gorgeous girls from All Dressed Up Stamps - from the Love to Shop image and teamed her with some fabby Echo Park Papers. (I love the fact that you get the image as a whole and then each girl as an indiviual image too!!)

I went with a pretty simple layout with minimal embellishments and kept it simple with the colours too, Black & White with a little splash of Pink.

Speccie Colours Used
Skin - FS2, FS4, FS5, FS7, TN3

Hair TN1, EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10

Top & Bag- BGR1, BGR2, BGR3
Skirt - PP5, PP3, PP1


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

------------------------------------------------

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with a Ribbon

Digi Haven - (Digi Image only) Black & White + 1 

Thats Crafty - Black & White + 1

The Stamping Boutique - Birthday Card

4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...