Monday 21 April 2014

Get well soon

Hi all,

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration posting from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. This week its all about Kraft - I don't know about you but I think its one of the most versatile colour card you can get - it goes with everything. If I can't find the right colour for my mats I always end up grabing a piece if kraft lol.

Anyway for my card today I have used a gorgeous Wee Stamps Hobby House Topper, teamed her with some lovely MME papers, matted all my layers using Kraft and added just a few flowers to finish inc a couple of cute resin roses.


Thank you for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Just to let you know there is also free P & P on all orders over £5 this bank holiday (off lasts till 9am Tues 22nd)
and you can also get 15% off all The Alley Way Stamps and free Jillybean Soup stickers with all orders over £10.

Hope you all have a fabulous Bank Holiday

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Oh my! This is just beautiful Lyndsey.
Hugs
Caz x

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card Lyndsey x

Kat W said...

So gorgeous - I'm loving all the layers and flowers :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really pretty details and colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...