Saturday 12 April 2014

Cat in a Hat!!!

Hi all,

I have a Barkley card to show you today, which was made for the 4DD over on Create & Craft the other week. Unfortunately it didn't seem that this card was taken to be shown as I didn't see it anywhere on display or in the background on the TV. I liked how it turned out though so thought I would show it.



I cut out the Scalloped Circle Easel Card using Grand Nesties on my Callibur using A4 Centrua Pearl Card. From the Barkley Papercrafting Kit I used the 6x6 Acrylic Stamps & A5 Flowers for you Embossing Folder. The image was coloured using Spectrum Noir - BG1, BG2, BG4, BG8, PL1, PL2, PL4, LV4, FS2, FS3 & TN2.

I embossed the card using the folder and then lightly sanded the design back to make it show through better. I cut into a doily and pleated it around the image to add a bit of a frill and added a few flowers and gingham bow to finish. I used a sentiment from the stamp set to act as a stopper for the easel.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Super gorgeous! Joey x

Sandra H said...

What a lovely image your card is beautifully presented and coloured to perfection xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey
Love it
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and I love your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...