Tuesday 29 April 2014

A little Stuck

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today and this fortnight my lovely teamie Kath has chosen our challenge and she has chosen

Easel Card

The Ladybugs have also decided to showcase Magnum with this challenge.

I have chosen to use the very funny Catflap Magnum - love the look on his face as he realises that he is a little on the large size to get through that flap. Due to the distruntled look on his face I decided to make the card into a get well card rather than a Birthday one lol


I made the card from Kraft card and covered with some old MME papers, I kept the design very simple and a little on the manly side.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the LCI Blog to check out my team mates fabby Easel creations.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, stunning colouring and love your chosen image.

Kath x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.fab easel design and magnum is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

This made me smile hun, fab make. Joey x

Marilyn said...

hahahhaha... I just love this card! I know it's a get well card but that cat just cracks me up!

Kerry said...

Fabtastic Lyndsey...My favourite Magnum image. Oops!!! don't tell the others :-O xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...