Monday 21 April 2014

Basket of Daisies

Hi all,

Its my turn today showcase one of the new images available from All Dressed Up Stamps.

Incase you haven't already seen them, have a look at the gorgeous new releases.

Easter Bunny

Just So Cool

Little Flower Girl

On my Farm


For my card I chose to use the gorgeous Little Flower Girl, I coloured her up with my SN's and then really went to town on my card lol.


I teamed the image with some older MME papers and added lots of gorgeous flowers. I really was having a chuck everything at it including the kitchen sink kinda day when I made this!!!, but I love how it turned out. The fence & birdhouse are from a Marianne Die & the gems and cute little resin rose are from the £1 embellishment range over at My Mums Craft Shop. I finished off with a fabby little polka dot bow topped with a vintage button.

Thank you for popping by my blog today

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these images an while your their why not join in with our current Challenge. You could win 3 images of your choice!! Also don't forget to drop by our Facebook Group to share your ADU creations and chat to fellow crafters.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it, you are rocking the Spectrum Noirs. Love the dies too xxx

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Lyndsey x

Christine L said...

Stunning colouring of this fabbie image Lyndsey... and wonderful embellies too... A perfect card!

Christine x

Unknown said...

Fabulous colourful and pretty card Lyndsey! xxx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey! The colours and the flowers are beautiful! :o)

Kat W said...

Some days are 'kitchen sink' days and you just gotta go with the flow... and hey, it turned out gorgeous!
Hugs, Kat x

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, I love your use of kraft and your colour co-ordination is perfect!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is so sweet and I love your stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

I love this card Lyndsey! The colours, pretty papers, flowers... your fab colouring, it's all perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...