Monday, 14 April 2014

Be Happy

Hi all,

Today its my regular inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog and I have a cute card to show you using some of gorgeous products available in store.

For my card today I have used the adorable Tiddly Inks stamp - Ellie says be happy


I teamed Ellie with some gorgeous Carta Bella papers - Baby Mine (girl) I used a cute doily behind the image and added just a bit of ribbon and a couple of embellishments from the £1 embellishment range

*NEW* Tiddly Inks Stamps - Ellie Says Be Happy     *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl 
  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large 3d Daisies  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...