Monday 28 April 2014

A little something for you

Hi all

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the MMCS Blog, this week us girls have a free week and can show you anything we want.

I have decided to use one of the new fabulous Prima Doll Stamps - I love this latest collection as they are much smaller than the original ones and come with sentiments too, so just perfect for 6x6 and smaller cards.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous Carta Bella papers - Baby Mine Girl - and added just a few embellishments from the £1 Embellishment range to finish. I love the CAS and fresh feel to this card.

*NEW* Prima Marketing Mixed Media Doll Stamp Kit For You   *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Heart Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Resin Daisy Flowers    *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Small Roses Mixed

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your colours and fab sassy image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...