Friday 11 April 2014

Need a hug

Hi all,

I have another couple of the Rachelle Ann Miller cards to show you today - again using CD1 - Kids at Play.



For this card I used Topper design 7, and teamed it with papers - Co-ordinating paper design 2 - colour 5

Co-ordinating paper design 4 - colour 5. The sentiment was printed from Sentiment design 1 & I added a border using Diesire Border Die - Lace Border 2



For this card I used Topper design 11, Co-ordinating paper design 2 - colour 6, Sentiment design 6 & added a border using Diesire Border Die - Lace Border 8.

As all the elements were printed off the CD I only needed to add a few flowers and bit or ribbon/lace to finish them off.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and so creative are both cards x

coops said...

both so gorgeous lyndsey.fab pretty designs and the images are adorable ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...