Thursday 10 April 2014

Kids at Play

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, and not like me!. I have had a pretty rubbish couple of weeks health wise with a viral infection & stomach bugs. Poor Oli has also had a nasty Chest Infection which took him off his feet for a couple of weeks and Abbie's check up yesterday didn't go as well as planned - her lung function has dropped back down again and she lost weight again!!!!. On the plus side we had the most wonderful phone call at the end of March and tbh I am still in a little disbelief over it lol. Abbie's nurse had put her in to have a wish granted and we only had a phone call to say it was approved and we are being sent to Disney at the end of the year. To say we are thrilled just doesn't even cover it - I don't think I stopped crying for nearly 3 days - its fabulous to have something to look forward too after having such a miserable couple of years -  and madam is already writing her list of all the things she wants to buy!!

Anyway back to normality and I have a few cards made and not blogged so I thought I'd pop on today to show you a couple I have made using the fabulous and very lovely Rachelle Ann Miller CD Roms from Crafters Companion. I totally love all the adorable art work on these CD's and couldn't wait to make a few cards from it as soon as it popped through my letter box.

 

To make this card I printed the following from the CD - Topper design 2, Co-ordinating paper design 2 - colour 4,
Co-ordinating paper design 5 - colour 4, Sentiment design 6 the border was made using Diesire Border Die - Lace Border 4



For this card I made a Simple Stepper style card and printed off Fabric Companion design 10, Co-ordinating paper design 6- colour 3 & Sentiment design 1

As all the papers and images were printed off  CD1 - Kids at play all I had to do was add a few flowers and a cute bow to finish off - simples!.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, I have a few more cards scheduled up over the weekend to show you.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

So pretty and lovely design and papers. xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are your cards x

Lesley said...

Aww Lyndsey that's wonderful news about ur trip to disney, I bet u all have a ball, ur cards are stunning as always love the CD, just need to wait for a new laptop charger to pop through my door lol, take care and huge hugs Lesley xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...