Friday 2 May 2014

Shiver me Timbers

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  Its a Guy Thing

For my card today I have used the gorgeous image Its a Pirate's Life - how cute is this little scene!.

It's a Pirate's Life

I also used some of fabulous new Digi papers available in store too for just 75p!!! - Papers Boys

Papers Boys

Now tbh male cards are totally not my favorite thing at all - infact I would father go buy a male card than make one and most times I do (how bad is that) but not wanting to let me teamies down I had to suck it up and get on with it lol.


So I made a cute little Twisted Easel card and to make it look more fun popped my papers off the edges of the easel to give it a more funky feel. Everything was matted onto kraft and the image was coloured with promarkers. I added a few gems in each corner and was looking for something to add across the spotty panel when I found the fab little fish charm so tied it on with a bit of twine.

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th May and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or Papers.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow lyndsey
Fantastic card
Love everything about it
Hugs Kelly

Tracy said...

You have totally rocked this card hun ! X

Peggy said...

I almost used this image for my card but needed something for the tall part. I love your coloring and the papers are perfect!

Sandra H said...

Awww this is so cute what a lovely image your card is gorgeous x

Joey said...

Ahoy there matey! this is faberooney :) Joey x

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Lyndsey, this is a super sweet card! I love your colors, coordination and mostly the cute little fish bone :)
Xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Lyndsey..

LOVING your fab bright colouring of this fun image.. you've really nailed it perfectly! and WOW to the design.. I've not tried a twisted easel... but it looks soooooo good!

Hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

Wow! What a fab card Lyndsey. Great design and layout and it looks like it was a lot of work. I know there's tons of colouring on this and it looks so good! Cute idea with the paper clip and the fishbone charm is perfect!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic easel card! LOVE it!!
Lynn

Anne said...

Perfect as always Lyndsey.
Love the little fish charm. It's a perfect finishing touch to a fabulous card
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, keep forgetting about the papers :( must print some out hehe :) x

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous Lyndsey. Love the twisted easel and the dets with the layers, buttons and charm too. Hugs Bettina xx

Nancy said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Lyndsey! The design is wonderful, and that fish charm is just too cute! :o)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey. You brought the whole scene to life! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...