Saturday, 21 April 2012

Wee Sams special delivery - DT for Totally Gorjuss


Hi all,

Back again with another challenge for Totally Gorjuss, this week our theme is

Boys Toys

So we would like to your male themed creations.

We are sponsered this week by the generous


So for my card I have used a very cute Wee Stamps Topper which I picked up at the NEC last month. They are so fabulous when you need a quick card.


The papers are MME blink of an eye and I found a bit of brown twill left over from the shop, which I thought was fab and a bit more masuline for a boys card than ribbon. A few buttons with tied with Bakers Twine to finish.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates Gorjuss creations.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...