Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back home

Hi all,

Just thought I would let you know that all has gone well with my operation and I am now back home recouperating at my moms. The op was more complicated that originally thought and my bowels & bladder were both fused to my womb, with my womb then being fused to my abdominal wall. The level of endrometerosis I had was level 4 which is apparently the worst you can get and was everywhere. The surgeon said I was the worse case he had ever done. I nearly needed a blood transfusion, as I lost a lot of blood but they managed to stablize me and then had some internal bleeding for a few days afterwards. To top it off I then had a little fall which pulled my wound and had made it very sore and painful and led to a bit of extra bleeding. I am stopping with my mom for a week or so as my hubby cant get anytime off work and obviously am in no fit state to do anything. So i am being well looked after and pampered. I am still feeling very tired and struggling to do anything much other than just lying on the sofa or in bed and taking lots of painkillers. I hope to be able to keep popping on the laptop for an hour or so each day, so will be back soon.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter break and are all well.

Also as you know I have had my email account hacked whilst I have been in hospital and now have no access to it. I know there has been an email sent from my account asking for money so please ignore anything suspicious you may get from me. I think I may have to set up a new account so please bear with.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Glad your home and its all over now. Take care of yourself and rest. xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
glad the op went well and is over for you now, wishing you a speedy recovery, take it easy, sue,x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, make sure you take good care of yourself hun, bet it feels good to be out of the hospital. Sending a huge hug.

Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

I am so pleased you are with your Mum .. .. she will look after you and make sure you don't over-do things.

It sounds like you have had a rough ride. I hope you feel much stronger soon.

Take care!

Love Jules xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, glad the op went well. It's nice to here from you again. Take is easy and get plenty of rest.
Diane xx

Wishcraft said...

Huge hugs Lyndsey, hope you're fully recovered soon xx Lisa x

coops said...

hiya lyndsey.pleased you are now recovering and that the operation is done.take it very easy and i hope you are free of pain soon.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh hunny! you have been through the mill! GLAD your op went ok although more complicated than you wanted I am so glad the surgeon was able to get you sorted out!! Sorry to hear you had a fall! NOT the best thing to kick start your recovery! I really hope you can get some rest and recoup! now you home so to speak!

I hope you get your email problem sorted too! hugs me xx

craftymum said...

glad all went well Lyndsey. Make sure you do as the Dr says and have plenty of rest!

hugs Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...