Wednesday 11 April 2012

A gift for you - MMCS DT


Hi all,

We have another challenge for you over at My Mums Craft Shop today and I hope you can join us.

The theme for this week is

Its a Celebration

This week we are sponsered by the fabulous

 


I chose to go down the easy route and used Birthday as my celebration - As I fancied putting some bunting on my card lol!!!. I have used a fabulous stamp by Elisabeth Bell that used to be part of the Sugar Nellie collection and is now called The Gift that keeps giving and have made a Tent Card.



The papers are Cosmo Cricket, and the flowers from WOC. I made the bunting myself and trimed it with some fabby diamonties on meshing which I got from the floristry warehouse.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty! and I LOVE the bunting so cute! hugs me xx

Riet said...

So beautiful Lyndsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!!!! Lyndsey, this is so amazing hun. I love the image and those papers are delicious. Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun.

Donna x

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous lyndset.stunning bright colours and i love the image and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful Lyndsey, so glad to have you back, hope your ok now? hugs Heidi x

Wishcraft said...

This is so gorgeous Lyndsey! Lovely image and the papers are fab. Hope you're not feeling too sore today xx Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Lyndsey!i love the bunting too and such pretty colours. I am glad you are recovering from your op and hope things get back to normal for you soon x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh my goodness this card is sooooo adorable. Super sweet image and I just love the fun paper.
Hugs Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...