Monday, 30 April 2012

Dancing Queen

Hi all,

Well I am finally back at home and feeling well enough to get a bit crafty. Whilst recouperating I have been having a tidy up of my laptop and found some fabby Meljen Digi Stamps that I had forgotten about so decided to have a play.


This image is called Little Ballerina, the papers are from the Boufle range with some WOC flowers and a CC sentiment to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see the new Little Claire May Club Stamp designs.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft Your Days Away - Childrens Card

The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

Prairie Fairy - Flowers

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...