Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Lets go fly a kite ........

..... up to the highest heights, lets go fly a kite and send it soaring!!!!.

Sorry got a bit carried away then, just going back to my childhood there, don't you just love the film Mary Poppins.


Anyway today sees a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week our theme is

The Great Outdoors

We are sponsered by the fabulous

Pollycraft

So for my card I choose to use this fabulous little image Cuthbert Breezy, which just fitted this theme so perfectly and made a little scene with him.




The papers were a freebie with a mag a while ago and were just exactly what I needed to match the cute little image. I made a little scene with some sky like paper, added a Martha Steward punched fence and a few flowers and a nice bright sun in the sky.

I was really pleased with card once I had finished it (and its another boys card too!!!). I just love the bright colours used - I even coloured the kite to match the ones in the paper. I also just love my fabby little flowers!!

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto my giveaway from last week - did you guess right? - The inspiration for my card was ....................... Skater Boy by Avril Lavgine.

So I had 19 comments and I got Oli to choose a number and he chose .......................... Number 4 = Jo- Escape to the Craft Room

Please email me at lyndseyturner@hotmail.co.uk with your address and I will send your little prize out to you.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Creative Belli - Animals

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Card for a child

Creative Craft Challenge - Animal Antics

Daisy Doodles - One for the boys

Karens Doodles - Something for the kids
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...