Thursday 12 April 2012

Come fly with me - DT for Milkcoffee

MilkCoffee Challenge

Hi all,

Challenge time has rolled around again at Milkcoffee and this fortnight we would like to see

Bright & Bold Colours

So really anything goes as long as your creation is bold, bright and colourful.

Now I always think that male creations look great with bright & funky papers so for my card I have chosen to use a fabby image - Boy with Paper Airplane available from the Milkcoffee shop.



The papers are Echo Park - Walk in the Park and I have just added a bit of Bakers Twine and a button to finish. As I have kept it quite simple being a male card lol!!!

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations. We would love it if you joined in the challenge too - you dont have to use a MC image but we would love it if you did.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very cute Lyndsey...
Hope you are doing okay!
hugs~

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.i love your bright colours and papers and fab fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, great layout and I love these papers - one of my fave pads :o) Lisa x

Sassy Scrapper said...

What a fantastic boy card!!! The papers are awesome and I love the twine with the button, very cute!
Hugs Bonnie

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous!! Perfect for a little boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...