Saturday, 7 April 2012

Gorjuss Birthday - DT for Totally Gorjuss


Hi all,

Its the first Saturday of the month which means its time for a Sketch Challenge over at Totally Gorjuss.

As always were are sponsered by the fabulous




Here is this weeks Sketch


And here is my card, I have followed the sketch exactly and did a bit of paper pleating with my little strip behind the oval.



The papers are from a Gorgeous DCWV stack called Cafe Meditteranean and have such lush patterns and colours. The flowers are from Marrianne stamp & emboss punches and of course the image is a Gorjuss Girl herself.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog, have a go at the sketch and check out my team mates Gorjuss creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...