Sunday 1 April 2012

Cool Dude - GDT for Joanna Sheen

Hi all,

Well I have a bit of exciting news today, a few weeks ago I was asked by the lovely Paula over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge to Guest Design for their challenge on 1st April (today lol!!!)




The theme for this challenge is :

Its a Mans World

Yep another one of those dreaded male cards lol!!!. Anyway for my card I have used a fabby image from the Daisy & Friends CD and teamed him with some papers from MME Blink of an Eye collection.











Dont you just love this cool dude in his shades, not so much cute and just perfect for those pre teen boys of about 10-12. Think I will be saving this for Oli's birthday in Oct.

So I would like to say thank you to Paula and the girls over at Joanna Sheen Challenge for having me Guest Design, and please do pop on over to the challenge blog to check out the challenge and the girls fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great card, Lyndsey and congratulations on your GDT spot!

Helen x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love your papers and design and the image is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brillaint card and congratulations on you GDT have a great day Ginny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...