Sunday 15 April 2012

Challenge #20 - Little Claire Designs

Hi all

Its time for a new monthly challenge over at Little Claire's Designs. Now although I have been asked to be part of the Design Time, at the moment I am still at my mums recovering from my operation so for now I will just be linking you up to the challange and hopefully by next month I will be able to join in myself and show you a creation.

The theme for this months challenge is :

Doing the Rounds

So we would like to see lots of circles, spots and dots on your cards or maybe even a round shaped card!!!

The prize for this month is 2 stamp sets.

Lazy Days


Room with a View - Garage

 

The challenge runs until Friday 11th May, so you have plenty of time to get your entries in. Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, hope you're feeling a bit better hun. Hugs

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...