Monday 2 April 2012

Update & New Images

Hi all,

Just a quick post today to give you a bit of an update on my health problems. Last week I had a call that my op could be brought forward and so on Wed (4/4) I go in for my Hysterectomy whoop whoop!!!. Anyway so its not too quiet round here I have made most of my DT cards for April & May and scheduled them up, so at least it will still keep my blog going whilst I recouperate.

I dont have a card for you today, I do however have some previews of new images that have just been released over at Milkcoffee. Click each image to be taken straight to the shop.

Celine in Spring Spirit

Grocery Shopping Tiffany

Chef Tiffany

Tiffany playing Violin

So I will leave you for now, but please do keep popping back for my DT cards.

My Mums Craft Shop - Every Wednesday

Totally Gorjuss - every Saturday

Milkcoffee - Thursday (fornightly)

Thank you and see you all soon

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Make sure you get plenty o rest after your op. We are all going to miss you. Remember you know where I am if you need me.
Loving these new images.
Diane xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Just wanted to wish you good luck for the forthcoming op, so envious lol! Take care of yourself and let us know how you get on xxxx

coops said...

wishing you all the best for you op lyndsey.make sure you do as you`re told after and no lifting etc.
take care hun.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to say all he very best for tomorrow I will have you in my thoughts and wish for a speedy op and super fast and problem free recovery! hugs me xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...