Monday, 19 September 2011

When it rains ....

Dance in the puddles!!

Hi all,

A while ago I got myself some gorgeous Tatty Button stamps (infact it was at the NEC in March!!!) well I finally got round to inking one up last week and made this card. I have teamed her with some fabby MME papers and added just a few Prima Swirls and ribbon to finish. It needs a sentiment somewhere but not found one suitable yet, thinking of maybe using it as a get well card or something.


The layout I have used, is one I have used previously and was a sketch challenge from somewhere but not sure where now sorry.

Well its looking a very sorry site in the shop now, most of the stock has gone and Rich has been taking fixtures and fittings down. My last day of trading is the 8th October so just 3 weeks to go and it will all be over. Just got to find something to keep me occupied now lol!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, have a few more christmas cards to show you this week so will be back tomorrow.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...