Saturday, 24 September 2011

Cuddle Bunny

Hi all,

Well its a bit of a sad day here today, as its actually my shops 2nd birthday I have offically been open for 2 years. This time last year we were celebrating with a Demo Day and had raffles and prizes etc, and now this year we are just 2 weeks away from closing. Think I may drown my sorrows tonight with a nice glass of something lol!!!

Anyway the card I have today is made following another of the sketch challenges that I give my ladies (we do a sketch challenge every 6 weeks) it surprisingly is also the same as sketch No 7 over on the Sketch & Stash blog which this week is a free choice.


The card uses an old Sarah Kay stamp from last years collection and also papers from a Papermania collection from last year - so using up a lot of old stash on this card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch & Stash - Free choice Sketch

Crafts 4 Eternity - Autumn Days

Crafty Catz - Autumn

Stemplesonne - Autumn

4 Crafty Chicks - Fall/Autumn

Paper Play Challenge - Autumn Leaves


Then I made a quick card, using a fabby Trimcraft Decoupage & Paper pad that I have had for ages too.

Thanks for popping by today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...